Hallamshire has over 50 years experience in the design, manufacture, and installation of conveying equipment. It was formerly marketed under the ‘Numec’ name which was renowned for its introduction of sidewall conveyors and elevators into the UK during the 1960’s producing its own bespoke design modular system.
The company has since developed its products for the bulk handling sector and supply’s both conventional & sidewall Conveyors and Elevators, Belt or Chain Bucket Elevators and Screw Conveyors, either singularly or as a complete systems. All equipment is designed to suit the application requirements and consultation with the customer plays an important part of the initial concept design process. Our history in the supply of this type of equipment has provided Hallamshire with a wealth of experience in most material characteristics and applications.
More recently the company has commenced the development of powered roller conveyors, chain conveyors and pallet dispensers for packaging lines and is keen to develop this arm of the business further to compliment its bulk handling capabilities.
Customer Benefits of Choosing Hallamshire.
- Design, manufacture and installation all undertaken by one company.
- Experienced in all forms of conveying equipment and therefore able to advise on system design.
- With sidewall conveyors and elevators materials can be transported between different levels and over horizontal distances without the need for troublesome transfer points.
- Totally enclosed casings are available for dust free environments.
- Cost effective and quality designed products.
- Engineering and Technical backup from the Hallamshire production and engineering team.