Rhodes Autoclaves offer a range of industrial ovens specifically designed for use within the carbon fibre composite industry. Our ovens are designed and manufactured to optimise heat uniformity, whether using electric or gas heating systems.
We offer the choice of control system package, from simple temperature profile controllers to fully traceable SCADA based systems. Vacuum control can be manually or automatically monitored and controlled.
Our industrial ovens are designed individually to meet customer requirements. We have the capability to design and manufacture industrial ovens of any size, from bench top units to large walk in systems. Tooling jigs, fixtures, and trolleys are designed specifically allowing them to be light weight and simply operated.
- heating medium: electric or gas
- external finish: full stainless steel or paint finished mild steel
- vacuum connection options
- product thermocouple options
- Tooling jigs, fixtures and trolleys
- working temperature up to 400 degrees C
- All oven sizes available
- fully CE marked
- SCADA based control systems or simple temperature and pressure profile controller packages
- comprehensive user manual
- comprehensive training packages
- commissioning package
- full turn key installations