RE-PRESS M/C’s FOR EXTRUDED BRICK AND TILE BLANKS
- Single or double machines independently driven and fed with extruded brick or tile clods.
- Continuous running when pressing with automatic feed motion or can be operated manually to produce special shapes and sizes including cable covers.
- Eccentric pushing and stopping motion arrests press at top of each stroke to allow removal by hand if required.
STIFF PLASTIC GRANULAR FEED BRICK & PAVER PRESS
- Accepts semi dry granular material.
- Two bricks pressed simultaneously.
- Two stage double pressing action creates strong dense bricks.
- Fully automatic feed and discharge via cams and eccentric action.
- Simple easily maintained mechanical technology with low power input.
FRICTION SCREW PRESSES
- Independently driven and fed with extruded clods.
- Produces special shape bricks, blocks and tiles.
- Two models available. BPD has maximum block size of 380x305x105mm and can be fitted with a 560mm stroke for pressing stoppers or similar goods. BPE has a maximum block size of 610mm x 550mm x 150mm.
|Press Model||Output ( Bricks per hour )||Power Input ( KW )|
|Brick Re-press M/c||Single – 1000 Double - 2000||5.5|
|Tile Re-press M/c||Single – 1500 Double - 3000||5.5|
|Granular Feed Press||1300||7.5|
|Friction Screw Press||BPD – 75 to 150 BPE – 30 to 60||5.5 7.5|