SIDE CUTTER TYPE CTC MK4
- Basic design cuts bricks or hollow blocks from soft to medium stiff extruded column with maximum cross section of 305 X 230mm.
- Cuts measured length or ‘slug’ from extruded column, which is then pushed through a bank of wires depositing cut bricks at take-off position.
AUTOMATIC SIDE CUTTER TYPE CTOE
- Includes Slug Cutter to pre-cut extruded column to required length.
- Extruded clod is conveyed to side pusher cutting section where it is pushed through a bank of wires. Single or double sided delivery is possible.
- Fully automatic machine for high output of bricks or blocks.
SERIES 2000 BRICK AND PAVER CUTTER
- Highly efficient machine for production of standard and modular bricks or chamfered pavers.
- Slug cutter pre-cuts the extruded column which is transferred to the main cutting section. A lift table with support platens lifts the column through a bank of wires.
- Heavy duty machine for stiff extruded product ( up to 4 to 5 penetrometer reading ).
ROTARY PELLET CUTTER ATTACHMENT
- For producing and cutting small pellets of clay, bentonite and other materials.
- With variable speed drive cutter it easily mounts onto front of extruder barrel.
|Cutter Ref.||Bricks per Hour||Power Requirement (kW)|
|CTC MK 4 Side Cutter||1,500 to 4,000||2.8|
|CTOE Side Cutter||Up to 13,000 – Single Sided Up to 18,000 – Double Sided||7.5|
|Series 2000 Brick & Paver Cutter||15,000 to 20,000||12|
|Rotary Pellet Cutter||Variable||7.5|