HENRY BERRY’s extensive portfolio of machinery provides our customers with the ability to assemble and maintain a wide variety of rolling stock wheels.
Our equipment is geared towards improving railway safety, extending wheel life, and enhancing railbound vehicle ride quality.
Features available include:
- Manual or driven adjustment of resistance crosshead to suit axle length
- Manual or hydraulic adjustment of axle supports
- Precise positioning of wheels using digital read-out displays
- Pressure recording instrumentation for mounting loads
- Tooling for handling wheels, gears, collars, axle boxes and crank pins
- Integral gantry with hoists for wheels and axles
- PC based control systems
- Automatic pressing cycles
- Data storage for all measurement data with full traceability
- Servo positioning of the hydraulic ram
HENRY BERRY also supplies flange height and wheel diameter measuring and monitoring equipment.