- ‘D’ Series machines to reduce medium / soft clay, moist clays and shales.
- Possible alternative to wet or dry grinding mills where the material is friable and does not require working.
- Fitted with large slow roll with smooth renewable shell.
- Pivoted small fast roll with renewable hardened breaker bars.
- Easily adjusted roll gap setting system.
- Heavy duty spring loaded machine protection.
- Three sizes of machine available, 500mm, 800mm & 1000mm wide.
- Feed size of 100 – 150mm is accepted with an output down to 2mm (depending on gap and bar setting).
- Can complement or replace traditional dry grinding mill(s).
- Handles materials in the range of 8-12% moisture content (wet basis testing).
- Feed size 200mm maximum (for best results feed at even rate).
- Screen bars available with variable spacing to offer variable size output.
- Final particle sizing by high speed rolls or vibrating screen to suit requirements.
- Two HM900 & HM1100 models of double rotor design available.
- Other single rotor models available on request.
|Crusher Type||M/c Size||Material Input (mm)||Max Material Output (mm)||Throughput (T/ Hr)||Power (kW)|
|Disintegrator||D500 D800 D1000||Up to 150||Variable down to 2 to 3||20 to 50 30 to 80 50 to 100||7.5 & 37 7.5 & 55|
|Hammer Mill (Double Rotor)||HM 900 HM 1100||Up to 200||Variable down to 1||Up to 60 Up to 90||2 x 75 2 x 100|