HYDRAULIC PRESS FOR SPECIAL SHAPES
- 40 to 60 tonne capacity press x 125mm stroke for use in production of special shapes.
- Suitable for pressing almost any shape of extruded section.
- Protected by photo-electric light guard system for operator safety.
- Electronically programmable press cylinder for accurate and repeatable positioning.
HYDRAULIC PRESSES FOR REFRACTORY PRODUCTS
- Smaller presses, available in 10 or 20 tonnes capacity for production of stoppers, round or square runners and nozzles from extruded slugs used in the refractory industry.
- Larger presses available from 250 up to 500 tonnes capacity for semi-dry refractory materials used in the steel industry.
- Includes machines with single or shuttle die, automatic machines with floating mould boxes and other special presses.
AUTOMATIC SLEEVE PRESS
- 10 tonnes pressing capacity.
- For high speed production of refractory sleeves and rod covers of both circular or squaresection at rates of 400 to 600 pieces per hour for the steel industry.
- Extruded sections are conveyed to machine for final pressing.
- Ejection mechanism and vacuum pick up system allows removal by hand to the drying racks or kiln car.
|Capacity ( tonnes )||Stroke (mm)||Power Input ( KW )||Output per hour||Maximum size* single die|
|40 to 60||120||7.5||50 to 150||Special shapes|