INCLA II AND INCLA III DRY GRINDING MILLS
- Heavy duty mills capable of grinding shales, marls and clays of a dry nature at high outputs.
- Fitted with inclined grids, roller suspension device (optional), worm reduction gearbox and fully adjustable curved scrapers.
- Optional hydraulic drive available.
- Both mills have a 3.35 mtr diameter base.
- Incla II has 5 tonne rollers, Incla III has 6 tonne offset mounted rollers for finer grinding.
SERIES 2000 INCLA 45
- Constructed mainly from steel fabrications with large 4.5 mtr diameter base designed for high output.
- Offset mounted rollers of 10 tonnes each for fine grinding.
- Hydraulic variable speed drive makes it virtually unbreakable.
- Discharge either through inclined grate, or inclined grate and rim.
- Removal of ground material arranged from any one of four sides of the foundation.
- Simple foundation construction
|Pan Mill Type||M/c Size (metre)||Material Input (mm)||Material Output (mm)||Throughput (T/ Hr)||Power (kW)|
|Mk 11 Incla||3.35 Dia||Up to 200||1 to 4||15 to 25||55|
|Mk 111 Incla||3.35 Dia||20 to 40||75|
|Incla 45||4.5 Dia||45 to 80||160|