FINGER AND TRANSFER CAR
- Transports bricks, blocks or other products up to 5 or 6 rows deep and 14 rows high to and from storage frames and drying chambers at high speed.
- Electrically powered and driven by a fluid coupling system with hydraulic braking for smooth, high-speed movement.
- Tailor made for both new and existing chamber dryer systems.
- Output: Up to 10,000 bricks / hr.
- Power Input:
- 7.5kW - Transfer car
- 3.0kW - Finger car
- 2.2kW - Lift hoist
SIMPLE PACK LOADING SETTING MACHINES
- Ideal for working with CTOE type cutting table.
- Sets up to 12,000 cut bricks / hr into fork liftable packs for transportation to dryers.
- Programmable brick spacing option available.
- Combination hydraulic and electronic operation.
- Sets in two positions, either side of cutter, allowing continuous operation.
CRAVEN FAWCETT SERVICE
- Plant installation and commissioning.
- Service and repair.