has over 125 years of experience in the manufacture of hydraulic and mechanical machinery. Recent major areas of supply include Radiator plants for the Automotive industry (illustrated below) and the field of Railway Maintenance, for which equipment has been installed in workshops worldwide.
Machinery produced for the Railway Industry includes plant for both the assembly and stripping of wheels and the scragging and testing of springs. The main picture (right) shows a line of 75 tonne Spring Buckle Assembly presses complete with handling equipment.
- Wheel Assembly and Removal Presses
- Gravity Wheel Drop Units
- Axle Box Assembly and Removal Presses
- Retaining Ring Fixing Machines
- Spring Scragging and Testing Machines
- Rail Bending and Straightening Presses